Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Kadosh...! Adonai... Elohim....!

Ini lagu Rohani berbahasa Ibrani yang saat ini senang dan sering banget aku dengarin..
Setiap kali nyanyiin lagu ini bikin merinding dan hati terenyuh.

Oh my Dear Lord JESUS..! You always be my God, my Savior, my best friend, my Father, my first love ..and my everything in my life.

I dunno, how is life will be without You!, without your blessing and guiding in my life, I feel so comfortable in You, I feel so amazed to have You as my savior. Thank you so much for all your blessing in my life, Thank you for paying my penalty sin on the cross, thank for all thing You've done in my life, it has been great full

I'm so amazed  to be your daughter, I feel so free now, and I can see all the good things in my life because your love in my life.
Let's sing this song.. :)




Hebrew:
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh
Adonai Elohim tz’va’ot
Adonai Elohim tz’va’ot
Asher hayah
V’hoveh v’yavo
Asher hayah
V’hoveh v’yavo.
_____________________
English:
Holy, Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Lord God Almighty
Lord God Almighty.
Who was, and Who is
And Who is to come
Who was, and Who is
And Who is to come.
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Travel ✈

Hallo Blogger.... Kali ini saya lagi pengen cerita saja, mengenai rencana saya mau SOLO TRAVEL ke Korea Selatan, tepatnya ke Pulau Jeju. ...