Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Too much worries in mind...

Yeah... sometimes I feel so much worries in my mind. I even don't know how to handle it and to wipe it from my mind.
I worried about my future too much..! how is life would be, if I decided to be married and live in the other city that maybe uncomfortable for me. I have to learn so much in there, I maybe can't enjoy the time like I did here in my current city.

 I'm worrying I can't find any job there, and I became jobless, I'm worrying I can't live with the weather and the life style that maybe totally different  from my current life style.

I'm worrying that life is so hard and I will feel more unhappy to be there.That worries, had makes me falling down and stressful. I've told to my self, shall I experience it all ?  Why life is so hard ? when this terrible life will be end ?  When I can feel that happiness ? Why should I meet this guy and decided to be lived with him ? Why not other guy that maybe better, richer, smarter,educated than him..? Why God sent him to me..? Why God didn't sent the other guy ? too much worries, and to much questions in my mind.

I feel so sad when all this came into my mind, and I want to against God about it. But in the meantime,when I realized that life must keep going on, and who am I that allow to against God..?
I just too much worries for something  that never happen yet, and maybe this is just devil's strategy to break all my future plans. I know devil always happy to see more people stressful, hate and against God. But I would try to keep my faith in LORD JESUS, that HE will give all the best in my life. I have to fight all the bad minds, the things that breaking my heart, my mindset and my confidence.
I must be prepared for any unpredictable situation, and I believe that God always in there for me to help me through it all.
I must be confidence, I should no worry about my future, because God has chosen me since in my mom's tummy. He knew all things I need, He knew all things in my minds, He even see in my deepest heart, He knew all my worries, all my plans. So, I only need to keep my faith in Him, to praise HIM for He is good in all the time, I thankful for all the blessings that I received in my life, too much blessing that He gave to me, and I received it all free.
So now, I have to talk to my self, that I'm so amazed to have Lord Jesus as my savior, I'm the beloved daughter of God , I live by His grace  and I must be blessed to bless the other.
And now my heart so melted, and wanna cry if remember all  how God so good to me, even though I never deserve to receive all His blessing in my life.
And from the deepest of my heart I thank you Lord Jesus for You're so good to me. I love you Lord..!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Travel ✈

Hallo Blogger.... Kali ini saya lagi pengen cerita saja, mengenai rencana saya mau SOLO TRAVEL ke Korea Selatan, tepatnya ke Pulau Jeju. ...